Yellow Foot Prints Forums  

Go Back   Yellow Foot Prints Forums > Yellow Foot Prints News [Main Page] > IN THE NEWS

IN THE NEWS Post news about Marines in your area.

Old 06-15-2018, 08:22 PM
Administrator

Attention on Deck

Attention on deck
Over the last week or so Iíve added a number of new friends to my Facebook page, so WELCOME ABOARD.
I will admit many of you are Marines but have added many from other branches of our military.
For you Marines, you should know I own one of the largest private collections of Marine Corps boot camp graduation books and platoon pictures outside the Marine Corps. My collection of books goes as far back as the 1950ís, and platoon picture as far back as 1929. These books have been donated by both Marines and non-Marine who have supported our mission of returning history. It should be noted we are going on our 17th year returning these graduation books to those who have lost their books over the years.

Please note these books are NOT for sale, but rather given away free of charge to those Marines both male and female who have lost their books over the years.

As an example, we have another book heading home tomorrow to Kevin Belcher of Springtown, TX
Kevin found his graduation book on www.yellowfootprints.com. When Kevin sent us an email after finding his book in our on-line database he expressed total disbelief, for he never thought heíd ever see his book again and to find we had a copy was simply overwhelming. Kevin was in series 1024, platoon 1026 (Parris Island) 1987 which you can review at the following link.
http://www.yellowfootprints.com/year....php/cat/11240
In closing let me leave you with this if you know a Marine who has lost their graduation book please direct them to www.yellowfootprints......

I give you Kevin BelcherÖ.

The Yellow footprints TeamÖ.Semper Fi
PS, I also have an ALL military web site, stop in and say hi
www.militarycommcenter.com
Attached Images

Cpl Miller 1964 - 1970 USMC
gmiller@yellowfootprints.com
www.militarycommcenter.com
Old 07-02-2018, 05:34 PM

Missing Graduation Book

Cpl. Miller,
Iím one of those Marines who has had the misfortune of a missing graduation book. Long story short, it was delivered to the Post Office and never picked up by family. Happened while I was away at school after graduation.

Graduated 16 January 1987, Plt. 2105 MCRDSD

Iíve posted here but havenít had any responses. Any help would be much appreciated.

Semper Fi Marine

Last edited by Sgt. Monson; 07-04-2018 at 07:48 PM.
Old 07-08-2018, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Monson View Post
Cpl. Miller,
Iím one of those Marines who has had the misfortune of a missing graduation book. Long story short, it was delivered to the Post Office and never picked up by family. Happened while I was away at school after graduation.

Iíve posted here but havenít had any responses. Any help would be much appreciated.

Semper Fi Marine
Follow this link and you can get your platoon book from here...

http://www.corpshistory.org/recruit-books.html
Old 07-14-2018, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Monson View Post
Cpl. Miller,

Semper Fi Marine

Check out this link they have a copy of your book..

http://nebula.wsimg.com/dda4209dc1a3...&alloworigin=1